Job Title: Pharmacy Technologist
NAIROBI - KENYA
She/he is responsible for dispensing medication to outpatients and inpatients.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of medication for patients
2. Receiving and verifying the prescription
3. Completing patient’s paperwork related to filling of prescription
4. Count pills, measure medication, label and give instruction
5. Checking the expiry dates for medication
6. Educate the patients on side effects of medication
7. Coordinate with Coptic Pharmacy and Hope center Pharmacy.
8. Refilling of medications
9. Making order of medications from Pharmacy store
10. Arrangement of medication in the shelves
11. Helping inpatients and outpatients whenever needed
12. Doing discharge medications
13. Receiving returns from Inpatients
14.Any other responsibilities assigned by the Pharmacy In Charge
Qualifications education and experience
-Education: Diploma in Pharmacy Technologist
-Experience: 1 or 2 years Experience as a Pharmacy Technologist and must be registered by the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
Required skills and abilities
-Good Communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure
-Ability to work under minimum supervision
Please drop your CV at the HR Office, Coptic Hospital or send application to email@example.com
Note that the deadline will be 28th August 2023 and late applications will not be accepted
Coptic Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, promotes gender equality and DOES NOT CHARGE for any kind of recruitment. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.