REPORTS TO: KITCHEN MANAGER
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up station and collect all necessary supplies menu for service.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe sanitary food-handling practices.
- Prepare food production for the day.
- Determine the quantities of food to be cooked and size of portions to be served, considering diets to meet medical, ethnic and personal needs.
- Use food preparation tools in accordance with manufactures instructions.
- Make sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately.
- Serve menu items compliant with established standards.
- Assist with all duties as assigned by Kitchen Manager/supervisor.
1.Diploma in Food Production
2.At least 3 years’ experience in a busy kitchen
3.Skilled in making different cuisines
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your application & CV through email to email@example.com or drop your application letter in HR office before 22NDJanuary 2024.
Coptic Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, promotes gender equality, and does not charge for any kind of recruitment. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Care and Love