M&E - Evaluations Manager & M and E Officer
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
To conduct program evaluation
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead in the development of the program evaluation/ data use Protocol
- Lead in the application /annual renewal /amendment of IRB approvals.
- Conducting program Evaluation and Performance Measurement Plan (EPMP) reports as per the evaluation protocol.
- Supporting the documentation of best practices and facilitating the use of such data to drive program design and decision making
- Analysing monitoring and evaluation data for inclusion in program evaluation and technical reports
- Writing research articles for publication in peer-reviewed journals
- During the program CMEs, assist the program team in reviewing /reading /interpreting the results in some published journals.
- Guiding the development and review/critique evaluation/operations research protocols, and provide scientific guidance to design of evaluations
- Dissemination on evaluation results to the various stakeholders
- Take the lead in identifying CQI projects. Make an analysis of the lessons learnt from the successful CQI projects for incorporation to the routine program across all the Hope programs (Care & Tx, PMTCT, FCI, HEI, PREP & HTS)
- Assist in responding to both internal and external ad hoc requests for information; compiling and reviewing of some donor reports, provide data for briefing documents, sites visits and other Team information requests
- Provide any other M&E technical support as required
- B.Sc. in relevant discipline such as mathematics, Bio/statistics, demography, research methodology, Public health or any other relevant qualification with at least 10 years’ experience or M.Sc. with at least 4 years of experience
- Must have experience in protocol development
- Must have experience in conducting evaluations, Leading or managing programs or project evaluations.
- Good knowledge and skills in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements. i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in data analysis and presenting statistical reports in the HIV field. Can comfortably use statistical soft wares especially in SPSS or STATA, MySQL and advanced Excel
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage effectively.
- Knowledge of HIV program indicators.
- Conversant with the HIV EMR systems
- Advanced skills in data visualization and in creating performance dashboards
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing professional environment
JOB TITLE: MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
Assist in supporting Coptic Hope Center to enhance use of Data for evidence-based decision making.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that registers are filled out adequately and correctly Collect data from the registers for reporting purposes
- Collect information from Program Managers and develop a summary for reporting purposes
- Conducting regular trainings on data capture tools
- Assist the QI manager in implementation & monitoring of the QI projects
- Ensure timely facility reporting on MOH731, 3PM and other adhoc reports
- Assisting in development of new tools and revision of existing ones
- Ensure concordance between the various reports
- Monitoring of various program interventions and giving feedback to the program heads
- Participate in data analysis and manuscript writing for program evaluation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
Degree of science in statistics/mathematics/M&E with 3 years of experience or a diploma with at least 7 years of experience
Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing professional environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral),
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize,
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, and demanding environment.
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your application & CV through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your application letter in HR office indicating the position you are applying on or before 5th May 2023.
Coptic Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, promotes gender equality, and DOES NOT
CHARGE for any kind of recruitment. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification