Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the Pathologist in post-mortem examination process.
- Assists pathologists in preparing bodies and organ specimens for examination, while also maintaining the morgue room, supplies and equipment.
- Assists the pathologist during an autopsy, handing him instruments, preparing and sealing samples, and recording details.
- Receives dead bodies into the mortuary
- Helps funeral directors transport the body out of the facility for burial
- Helps in identification of bodies, and then sanitizes and stores it appropriately. If an autopsy is to be performed on the body, the Attendant prepares the body for the examination. This involves moving the body to the autopsy table and passing tools and equipment to the pathologist during the procedure.
- Helps the funeral services director fill out the required burial paperwork, when the relatives come to collect the body for burial
- Moves the casket out of the mortuary when relatives come to collect the body
- At least 1 year experience working in Mortuary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Certificate in Mortuary Science
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work in a team
- Empathic, compassionate and organized
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Send application to email@example.com by 10th October 2019. Late applications will not be accepted!
Job disclaimer and notification Coptic Hospital does not charge/accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.