Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Assist in supporting Coptic Hope Center to enhance use of Data for evidence-based decision making.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Data analysis and accurate report generation on program performance
- Provide frequent on-going audit of program data based on established PEPFAR and/or CDC Project targets
- Prepare regular data feedback reports (monthly and quarterly) including follow-up on any new strategies agreed upon with the program team
- Ensure program data quality standard are met through leading and coordinating data quality audits & assessments (paper & electronic) for the program
- Support program staff to utilize the available M&E tools and data to analyze program information and use results to improve implementation to ensure programmatic missed opportunities are followed through to logical conclusion
- Ensure that registers /EMR are filled out adequately and correctly
- Collect data from the registers for reporting purposes
- Participate in data analysis and manuscript writing for program evaluation
- Provide any other M&E technical support as required
- Bsc in relevant discipline such as mathematics, statistics, M&E or IT with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of HIV program indicators.
- Experience with DATIM & DHIS reporting systems
- Must be conversant with the Ministry of Health M&E NASCOP tools and DATIM reporting systems.
- Conversant with the HIV EMR systems
- Strong data management and data analysis skills are essential especially in SPSS
- Advanced skills in data visualization
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your application & CV through email to email@example.com or drop your application letter in HR office indicating the position you are applying on or before 9th January 2020.
Coptic Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, promotes gender equality, and DOES NOT CHARGE
for any kind of recruitment. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification