The Marketing Assistant will work on a day to day basis assisting in implementation of the organization marketing plan and developing marketing strategies that will also ensure the smooth running of the Marketing department through the attainment of set department goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the Hospital.
Overall Objectives of the position:
- To undertake daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Marketing department’s activities
- To Support marketing team in organizing various events e.g medical camps
- To Conduct market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
Duties and Responsibilities of a Marketing Assistant
- Build strong relations with the organizations already in contract with Coptic hospital, through follow up visits, arrange for meetings in the hospital with the marketing manager, and arrange marketing events with the clients like medical health talks.
- Continuous search for new clients and preparing monthly marketing analytic reports, on the number of outpatients, inpatient, theater, operations, U/S, CT scan maternity cases, and related comments should be given monthly to the marketing manager.
- Take the needed actions to improve the image of the hospital, as immediate response to questions, complains, inquiries from the clients and potential clients, more of solution oriented than only proposing the market problems.
- Prepare marketing materials as portfolios, hospital services advertising materials.
- Introducing Coptic hospital services to clients working with insurance companies and preparing for health talks, health awareness day or any creative activities that can build channels of introduction, trust between Coptic hospital and the direct customers.
- Help in arranging & accomplishing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual events to the expected success levels.
- Introducing Coptic hospital services to doctors all over Nairobi searching for new market, opening new channels for promoting all Hospital Departments.
- Clear communication (written and oral) with other departments to ensure being updated on all new developments in various areas of concern to other Departments.
- Provide concise and relevant information to the marketing manager to assist in the development of business strategies.
- Develop marketing provisional plans in accordance to preset organizational goals and revise those plans with the marketing manager.
- Analyze and develop proposals to resolve key operational challenges such as improvements in service, adding new services, creative changes
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Higher Diploma or Diploma in Business Management or related field plus 2 years marketing experience.
- Graphic design skills
- Computer literacy is very essential, marketing communication and analytical skills
- Time management skills, organizational skills, negotiation skills, team player, self-motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision.
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your application & CV through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your application letter in the HR office indicating the position you are applying on or before 27th November 2019.
Job disclaimer and notification
Coptic Hospital does not charge/accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.