Health Information system [HIS] Programmer
The Health Information Systems (HIS) Programmer will work under the overall guidance of the Strategic Information (SI) Director to provide technical support in system development, set up, testing, implementation, maintenance of a robust interoperable point of care (POC) EMR for use at the Coptic Hope Center to enhance monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities within the HIV prevention, care and treatment program.
· Support patient electronic medical records (EMR) software design, development, implementation & maintenance
· Support server and SQL Database Administration (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
· Development of Electronic MoH and clinical reporting modules in the facility EMR
· Link the EMR system to the lab, pharmacy and other sections
· Develop a system manuals and SOPs for end users
· Capacity build & train hospital staff & program staff to optimally operate the facility EMR and required information systems
· Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
· Experience in SQL database design and administration, server setup and maintenance (including networking and computer hardware maintenance)
· Experience in MOH M&E and in development and/or implementation of HIV-related EMRs (IQCare, C-PAD, OpenMRS/KenyaEMR) system development and/or implementation will be an added advantage.
· Ability to plan and manage simultaneous competing priorities with little supervision
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your application & CV through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your application letter in HR office indicating the position you are applying on or before 9th January 2020.
Coptic Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, promotes gender equality, and DOES NOT CHARGE
for any kind of recruitment. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification