As an Accounts Officer with Coptic Hospital, you will deal with patients and insurance companies.
Your main duties will include:
• Checking on patient eligibility to get services.
• Deciding whether to offer the credit services.
• Requesting for approvals for services required.
• Follow up on approvals.
• Communicating to the clients once getting the feedback from the insurer.
• Setting up the terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balances.
• Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
• Assist in the setting up of the accounting system.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Follow up overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all follow up activity
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company's policies
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
• Provide accurate advice on billing queries
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Providing a report as when requested by management
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
• Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Qualifications
• Diploma in Business Management
• An accounting experience is important
• Computer literacy with Excel spreadsheets, Access database and Word processing and MS Office.
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your application & CV through email to email@example.com or drop your application letter in HR office indicating the position you are applying on or before 31st January 2018.
Coptic Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equality and does not charge for any kind of recruitment. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.