“Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine you did to Me.” ~ Matthew 25:40
The importance of ministering to the physical needs of the people we serve as a church is clear. Indeed, it is a ministry of love unto Christ Himself. The mission of the Coptic Church in Africa is established on this very principal, as spiritual healing cannot come before basic needs and physical health.
The Coptic Hospital has been in existence in both Kenya and Zambia since the 1970s, and both locations are highly regarded and well known for offering high quality medical care at affordable rates. Both hospitals are strategically located on main roads and are easily accessible by particularly poor slum communities. The hospitals offer inpatient and outpatient services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- General and Endoscopic surgery
- Pediatrics & Neonatal (well baby clinic, vaccinations,
- Chronic Diseases Clinic (Hypertension, Diabetes, Liver Diseases, HIV/AIDS Management, Auto-immune diseases, Heart Diseases, )
- Orthopedics (Arthritis, Trauma, Accidents
- Kidney Diseases.
- Ear, Nose & Throat.
- Immunization (KEPI vaccines available)
- Well Woman Clinic (Cancer Screening, Breast exam and other lab tests)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Urology (Urinary system diseases, Male infertility and impotence)
- Dermatology (Skin diseases)
- Neurology (for nerve conditions)
- Eye Clinic.
- Cancer Screening Program.
- Counseling clinic (Stress management, trauma, post disaster management)
Monday- Friday from 9am – 5pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm. We have a competent team of both resident and consultant doctors to cater to your child in a warm and professional way.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- Neonatal Care.
- Physical examinations.
- Developmental screenings.
- Nutritional assessments.
- Illness care.
- Laboratory screenings.
- Health Education.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic
Monday - Friday from 9am- 5Pm, and Saturday 10am- 1Pm. Experience professionalism and the expertise of our Obs & Gynaes and in the following:
- Ante-natal Care
- Maternity Services
- Infertility Clinic
Comprehensive Dental Care
Every Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Every Saturday 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Cleaning the teeth (Scaling & Polishing)
- Whitening the teeth (bleaching)
- Treatment of Gum Diseases
- Normal and Cosmetic filling
- Root Canal Treatment
- Post and Core
- Cosmetics Crown and Fixed Bridges
- Removable Dentures (Complete & Partial)
- Tooth Extraction
- Minor Oral Surgery (Apicectomy, cyct etc.)
- Maxillofacial surgeries
- Fixed (braces) &Removable Appliances
New Paediatric Dental Unit
All Paediatric dental procedures are available at affordable rates